Monday, August 26, 2019

Instructional Technology Practicum Fall 2019 Week 1 - RLDB and Monitor PDF Guides

Week 1 - UAB Division of eLearning and Professional Studies

I was hired at UAB as an Instructional Technologist on July 29th, 2019. Since that time, I have created guides, tutorials, and assisted our Canvas Administrator with various tasks within the learning management system (Canvas) at UAB. The tasks I worked on within Canvas were adding users to courses, cross-listing courses, and copying course content into new courses in Canvas. (I have attached links to guides I have created.) Through guide creation, I have learned more about the technologies that I will become proficient in during my employment at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. These technologies include Kaltura, CATME, LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor, Canvas Learning Management System, among others. I have also participated in several online training sessions for various technologies and applications that UAB currently supports. During this time, I also completed APPQMR training, as required by the Division of eLearning and Professional studies.

https://www.uab.edu/elearning/images/documents/academic-technologies/RLDB_and_Monitor_Instructor_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf

Hours Log:

8/19/19 - 8/23/19 7:00 - 4:00 Monday- Friday
Hours: 45
8/25/19 6:30 - 9:30
Hours: 3
Total Hours: 48


No comments:

Post a Comment